Contents of Captives of a Concept (Page 3)
by Don Cameron
CHAPTER 21: Correcting Their Mistake
- The Mistake - Correcting the Mistake
- Watch Out For Proverbs 4:18
- Teaching Themselves the Truth
- The Best Way To Get Along With Jehovah's Witnesses
- The Student/Teacher Relationship
- Watchtower History Study
- "Proclaimers of God's Kingdom" - The Book of Watchtower History
- 'Once the Bell Has Been Rung'
- The Starting Point - Matthew 24:45-47
- Russell, Rutherford, 1914 & The Second Coming of Christ
- "We Are Not Your Faithful & Discreet Slave"
- "Million Now Living Will Never Die"
- The Society's Non-Existent "Extraordinary Prophecy"
- Christmas, Birthdays, The Cross, Pyramid of Gizeh
- How Would I Have Reacted?
- How Will Jehovah's Witnesses React?
- "Would You Welcome a Visit?"
CHAPTER 22: When Illusion Meets Up With Reality
- John 6:68 - Nowhere Else To Go?
- An Alternative to "God's Organization" - Ron Frye
- An Alternative to "God's Organization" - Charles Russell
- Captivity to Christ Instead of "God's Organization"
- In Conclusion
- Looking Forward To Their Next Visit
- The Watchtower's 1914
- The 1st Watch Tower Magazine - July, 1879 - How Amiss It Was
- The "Knowledge" Book - Page 161, Paragraph 4
About the Author
NOTE: The extensive listings under "Contents" (with their page numbers) makes it easy to locate specific information that the reader may want to refer gack to at a later time. In other books I always have to write down certain points and their page numbers (on blank pages of the book) so that I could find them later.
© 2005 - 2008, Don Cameron